Re: [Non-DoD Source] [RealSTMFC] Pool Service into California

Gatwood, Elden J SAD

Fred;

Unfortunately, not yet.  I know a guy that has been working on this for 30+ years with the intention of doing a book(s), but he is overwhelmed with data.

Every RR did their own version of how they handled it, and I am personally overwhelmed with just the PRR part of this, in the moment.

In addition, the pools changed almost yearly, with new models, changed models, and the whims of the auto makers.  I can attest to the numerous code changes, stencil changes, rack changes, and classes in use, from what I’ve dug up.

For your edification, you may want to look up the various auto and parts plants on-line, to see the enormous number of same in play over the years.

Elden Gatwood