From: Tony Thompson
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2020 1:55 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Another Postwar Boxcar

Rich Remiarz wrote:

You are correct.  I realized that after taking the photos.  Route cards will be added today.  I had been adding them with small pieces of white decals at the same time as adding chalk marks, but sometimes they would show woodgrain or the groove between boards on the route card holder, so I am going to try thin paper.

     I have occasionally used decals for this, but prefer thin paper, white or yellow or manila. Grab a dot of the canopy glue and you're done <g>.

Tony Thompson