126 Will Scarlet,
Elgin, Ill. 60120

847=697-5353

On Tuesday, November 17, 2020, 06:57:26 PM CST, wdzwonchyk via groups.io <dzwonchyk@...> wrote:

Speaking of San Juan Car Co., does anyone know if they have done anything yet with Rail Graphics, which they acquired awhile ago? They used to produce some really handy generic data decals.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gary McMills <santafe@...>
To: main <main@realstmfc.groups.io>
Cc: WILLIAM PARDIE <PARDIEW001@...>
Sent: Tue, Nov 17, 2020 07:40 PM
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] San Juan Car Co. they are still operational

A couple of weeks ago I ordered some HO scalereefer car hinges from Grandt Line and I got wonderful service.

Gary McMills

On 2020-11-17 18:26, WILLIAM PARDIE wrote:

There was some discussion about a week ago as to the status of the San Juan Car Co.  I just received a Grandt Line part from them.  I guess that they are still operational  I did order the part on E Bay.

Bill Pardie