Re: San Juan Car Co. they are still operational

Jack Burgess

They are not doing custom decals like Rail Graphics did, only narrow gauge decals.

Jack Burgess

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of wdzwonchyk via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2020 4:57 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Cc: PARDIEW001@...
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] San Juan Car Co. they are still operational

Speaking of San Juan Car Co., does anyone know if they have done anything yet with Rail Graphics, which they acquired awhile ago? They used to produce some really handy generic data decals.

On 2020-11-17 18:26, WILLIAM PARDIE wrote:

There was some discussion about a week ago as to the status of the San Juan Car Co.  I just received a Grandt Line part from them.  I guess that they are still operational  I did order the part on E Bay.

Bill Pardie