Re: Bill Welch

Rich C

I am so sorry to hear of Bills passing. I know Bill put up a good fight. His modeling talent is on the highest plateau, in my book. He will always be an influence to all of us. My prayers go out to Bill's family.

Rich Christie

On Tuesday, November 17, 2020, 07:51:26 PM CST, Guy Wilber via groups.io <guycwilber@...> wrote:

Rest In Peace, Bill.

We were friends beginning in a time when letters and phone calls were still in vogue.  Enjoy your last ride out of the station and say hello to the others awaiting your arrival on the other side.

With Respect,

Guy Wilber
Reno, Nevada

On Nov 17, 2020, at 5:41 PM, Eric Hansmann <eric@...> wrote:

Sad hobby news has reached my computer. Our favorite extreme modeler and Dodger fan, Bill Welch, passed away Sunday afternoon, November 15th, 2020. This was reported by his niece on his Facebook timeline. Bill's work has touched and inspired so many in our group and at RPM events across the years. A Zoom celebration of Bill's modeling life will be announced shortly.

Eric Hansmann

Murfreesboro, TN