Re: Bill Welch

Mitchell Mercante

Sad news indeed.  Bill was a wonderful modeler with a wealth of knowledge on so many subjects and always willing to share that knowledge with others.  He was a gentleman to all he met greeting everyone with a big smile and a warm handshake.  But most importantly, he was a friend.  I shall miss him greatly.

Mitch Mercante
Brentwood, TN

On Tuesday, November 17, 2020, 07:41:59 PM CST, Eric Hansmann <eric@...> wrote:

Sad hobby news has reached my computer. Our favorite extreme modeler and Dodger fan, Bill Welch, passed away Sunday afternoon, November 15th, 2020. This was reported by his niece on his Facebook timeline. Bill's work has touched and inspired so many in our group and at RPM events across the years. A Zoom celebration of Bill's modeling life will be announced shortly.

Eric Hansmann

Murfreesboro, TN