Re: Bill Welch

I can tell you from familial experience that pancreatic cancer presents very late. You may not have symptoms until it’s too late, which is why the mortality rate is so high.

Pancreatic cancer took my father @ 72, and my oldest brother @ 42 years of age. I get regular abdominal scans.

Thanks!
Brian Ehni
(Sent from my iPhone)

On Nov 17, 2020, at 10:33 PM, Tom Madden via groups.io <pullmanboss@...> wrote:

There are getting to be too many empty chairs at the table....

Nine weeks from diagnosis to death.....

Bill was already planning his memorial service when he notified some of his friends of his situation. He had hoped it could be held while he was still alive to enjoy it, but that was not to be. So we'll have to celebrate Bill's life without him. A gentleman and a gentle man, Bill leaves an amazing legacy of accomplishment and inspiration. A life well lived.....

Tom Madden