Re: Bill Welch

Nelson Moyer

While Bill had given some of us advanced notice of his condition, I like Tom was shocked at the rapid progression of his cancer, and I was devastated to learn of his passing just nine weeks after diagnosis. Life is fleeting, and for some of us, more fleeting than for others. I think the best tribute to Bill would be to publish his book with posthumous authorship (shared with those who bring it about) and a dedication highlighting his contribution to prototype modeling and the consortium in particular.

Bill, you and your modeling will be sorely missed.

Nelson Moyer