Re: Bill Welch

Gerry Fitzgerald

Very sorry to hear about the passing of Rev. Bill. I had the pleasure to know him and work with him in the past on his book project, in addition to meeting with him at various RPM meets over the years. He was a great person, a wonderful friend, a person of faith, and as everyone on this listserve knows, a modeler of uncommon ability. His freight car work will continue to inspire us as will his approach to life and caring for others. I wish his family the best in this trying time. I will miss him.

Gerard

Gerard J. Fitzgerald, Ph.D.
Crozet, Virginia