Re: Bill Welch

Spen Kellogg

I have been going to Cocoa Beach for several years now in order to improve my modeling skills. The clinic that made the biggest impact on me was when Bill took over the coffee bar in the hotel for a hands on clinic on basic air brush painting. Air brushing had always been daunting to me, but Bill took the mystery out of it. And every one of Bill's highly detailed clinics on the Resin Car Works site I have transferred to paper, so that they are easily at hand at my workbench.

There have been so many tributes to Bill, and I agree with all of them. All I can add is "Amen, Brother! Amen! Rest in peace."

Spen Kellogg