Bill Welch

Douglas Harding

I do appreciate everyone’s comments and tributes to Bill. He entrusted me and a small group of fellow modelers to prepare part of his Celebration of Life service. To that end I am collecting photos and stories, which we hope to share at a future date.

In the meantime many may not be aware that Bill was a photo journalist early in life. As we witnessed by his superb close up photography of HO models in progress. Here is a photo and tribute I received this morning of Bill in his photog gear back when.

Doug Harding

www.iowacentralrr.org