From: Ben Dibble <bldibble@...>
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2020 12:18 PM
To: schuyler.larrabee@...
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] D&H 36' Box Cars

S -

Perhaps you can post these in that group? Or forward to Tony?

23659 - I found this photo in my collection. Author unknown.

35246 - Looks like my shots. Who else would take a bunch of shots of an old car? :^)

35453 - My shots. yet more shots.

35461 - At Oneonta - see the stacks from the roof behind the car. This isn't a match for the Westerfield car, but yet another replacement end.

"D&H Slide" - not mine, and really hard to see. But I think that's a Hutchins end?

That's all the 36' shots I have, that aren't in books.

Have him email me directly if he doesn't have the 1928 Freight car book.
Ben