Re: Photo: WFEX Reefer 67899(1951)

mopacfirst

Interesting series of cars.  Has square-corner 4-4 ends, looks almost exactly like the PFE R-40-10.  (Or, the Intermountain model).  I'm sure there are people on this list who already know this, but it's good to see.

Car was shopped 7-51, but I have to assume it's of the same vintage as the PFE car, and the similar (except for sides) ART car, namely late thirties.

I see in the ORERs a series 67895-67999, with varying numbers of cars from 24 to 65 or so, (guessing) accounted for by some being under lease?

Ron Merrick