Re: Photo: NP Automobile Boxcar 6181 (1934)

Paul Doggett

Schuyler

It looks to have a replacement plank at the bottom.

Paul Doggett

On 21 Nov 2020, at 18:12, Schuyler Larrabee via groups.io <schuyler.larrabee@...> wrote:

Even though I’ve zoomed in quite a ways, could someone confirm my impression that this is a wood-sheathed car?

The door’s wood, but I am not completely sure that the car side is wood.

Schuyler