Re: K4 Decals

O Fenton Wells

I use them and they are very good.
Fenton

On Mon, Nov 23, 2020 at 6:42 PM Chuck Cover <chuck.cover@...> wrote:
I just finished working on a Sunshine NC&StL 36' rebuilt boxcar.  When decaling the yellow stripes, the Sunshine decals fell apart.  I decided to order the K4 decals for the 40' NC&StL boxcar to try to use the yellow stripes on the Sunshine model.  This was my first experience with K4 and I found them easy to use and they did a nice job covering the Youngstown doors.  I used the kit's lettering to finish the car.

I have not seen much discussion of the K4 decals.  Have others used them and what has been your experience?

Thanks

Chuck Cover
Santa Fe, NM

--