Re: K4 Decals

Paul Doggett

Chuck

That’s a really nice model I like the weathering and reverse Hutchins ends.

Paul Doggett.   England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

On 23 Nov 2020, at 23:42, Chuck Cover <chuck.cover@...> wrote:

I just finished working on a Sunshine NC&StL 36' rebuilt boxcar.  When decaling the yellow stripes, the Sunshine decals fell apart.  I decided to order the K4 decals for the 40' NC&StL boxcar to try to use the yellow stripes on the Sunshine model.  This was my first experience with K4 and I found them easy to use and they did a nice job covering the Youngstown doors.  I used the kit's lettering to finish the car.

I have not seen much discussion of the K4 decals.  Have others used them and what has been your experience?

Thanks

Chuck Cover
Santa Fe, NM

Attachments: