File /Lowering Intermountain Truck Bolsters.doc uploaded #file-notice

Andy Carlson

Yes, Tim, but the Intermountain house cars ride too high on THEIR own trucks. This has been known for a long time.
-Andy Carlson
Ojai CA

On Wednesday, November 25, 2020, 7:55:43 AM PST, Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@...> wrote:

I've been scratching my head kind of wondering what this discussion was all about... but looking
at your document it seems to me that part of the issue is the trucks themselves.Truck bolsters made
to fit one style of underframe may not have the correct height for another style of underframe.
I always have to fuss with height when I'm using Kadee trucks, for example, on a non-Kadee model.

On 11/24/2020 6:59 PM, main@RealSTMFC.groups.io Notification wrote:

The following files have been uploaded to the Files area of the main@RealSTMFC.groups.io group.

By: Richard Remiarz

Lowering bolsters on Intermountain boxcars

Sterling, Massachusetts