Re: Search STMFC question

Schuyler Larrabee

Nice looking cars, Steve.  Who looks at roofs (from ground level) anyway?  😊

Schuyler

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Steve and Barb Hile
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2020 11:30 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Search STMFC question

Many years ago I did shorten the Walthers 50 foot car to 40 feet as part of pair of Wabash 40 footers.  In the attached photo, the Walthers end doors went on to one of the old F&C kits on the left in the photo.  The Walthers car was shortened by removing a panel section on either side.  I am happy with the overall result, but there is a bit of funkiness to the roof rib spacing.  (I wasn’t into replacing roofs in those days.)

Steve Hile