From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Ray Carson via groups.io <PrewarUPModeler@...>
Sent: Friday, November 27, 2020 11:19 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Pacific Fruit Express Data Boxes

Hey everyone,

I looked at photos of various PFE reefers from the mid 1930s and onward which contain these boxes with lettering in them. What information is put into these boxes and why do they change from the upper box to the lower box?

I unfortunately don't have the Pacific Fruit Express Second Edition book which would answer my question which is why I asked.

Thanks, Ray