Re: Sal G10 gons

Gary Bechdol

Brian:

Seaboard Coast Line Modeler had an article on building these cars several years ago, but I don't remember the issue number.  Check with the ACL SAL HS. They may be able to point you in the right direction.

Gary Bechdol
Stone Mountain, Ga

On Sat, Nov 28, 2020, 4:13 PM Brian Carlson via groups.io <prrk41361=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I picked up a Southbound Modelworks Seaboard low side gon recently, former Wrighttrak I believe.  There are a few pics in the instructions but they are small. Looking for more information on the G10 prototype and especially underbody information. Did the ACL/sal modeler ezine cover these cars? I know Bob’s photos has a few photos but who knows when I’ll see Bob again.

Brian J. Carlson