Re: A list of square corner '37 AAR box cars

Tim O'Connor

Careful! I have not double-checked this, but I -think- the Yarmouth 5-5 end may be an old Kirlin resin cast end
which was a 5-5 end made for some Canadian 10-0 IH 1937 AAR box cars. I am not familiar with Chad's door.

On 11/28/2020 5:41 PM, Rich C via groups.io wrote:
Sunshine and later  Resin Car Works made mini-kits to use with the Intermountain Modified Height car, for those roads. Of course they have been sold out. Chad Boas and Pierre Oliver (Yarmouth Model Works) offer the square corner 5/5's

Rich Christie

On Saturday, November 28, 2020, 03:05:43 PM CST, Garth Groff and Sally Sanford <mallardlodge1000@...> wrote:

Aw, Tim. You tantalized us.

The three known 10' 6" S-corner 40' all-steel boxcar owners were DSS&A, IC, and Soo.

Sterling, Massachusetts