From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of robertb@...
Sent: Monday, November 30, 2020 5:50 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Car ID just for fun

Is it possible to download the magazines from the Trainlife site? I've not been successful in trying to do so.

Robert Bogie

On 1/12/2020 10:21 am, Garth Groff and Sally Sanford wrote:

Tim,

I see what you mean. I wonder if you have to be signed up as a member to have it work. I'm not, and I don't like signing in to sites for security reasons. In any case, I used the site extensively last month to fill in some multi-volume articles where I had not saved one of the numbers which I was scanning from paper. Glad I acted when I did.

Yours Aye,

Garth Groff  🦆

On Mon, Nov 30, 2020 at 10:09 AM Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@...> wrote:

Garth, it's the actual magazine pages that fail with an error code. Maybe it works for some people.
The world wide web is becoming increasingly fractured.

http://magazine.trainlife.com/ptm_1986_8/

On 11/28/2020 6:51 PM, Garth Groff and Sally Sanford wrote:

Ed,

I just got in with no problem using this URL: https://www.trainlife.com/pages/the-magazine-library .

Yours Aye,

Garth Groff  🦆

On Sat, Nov 28, 2020 at 6:24 PM Ed Shoben <ejshoben@...> wrote:

I too found trainlife’s magazine section down. -Ed

Sterling, Massachusetts