Re: CMO boxcar 37640 with Duryea underframe

Gary Roe

Nice job, Lester.  Nice sentiment too.
Bill is still doing what he always wanted to....inspire us to keep building.
gary roe
quincy, illinois

On Tuesday, December 1, 2020, 07:30:22 AM CST, Lester Breuer <rforailroad@...> wrote:

I have completed the build of a National Scale Car mini-kit for Chicago, St. Paul, Minneapolis & Omaha (CMO) steel boxcar 37640 with resin ends and unique Duryea underframe you install on a plastic car body you supply.  The build of CMO boxcar 37640 became an immediate project after receiving an email from my late friend Bill Welch who passed November 15, 2020.  If you are interested in the build of CMO steel box car 37640 including changes and addition of parts not in the kit.  Photos and writeup of the build process including paint, lettering and weathering are now available on my blog I have to share photos and writeup of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company.   If you would like to take a look please do at the following link:

http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.com/

Lester Breuer