Re: Another means of adding chalk markings

O Fenton Wells

Thanks Charlie, I've been looking for something as I havent been happy with the white pencils
Fenton

On Tue, Dec 1, 2020 at 5:45 PM Charlie Duckworth <omahaduck@...> wrote:
Mrs D asked me to go by Blicks Art Supply today and pick out some colorful pens for our grandkids. In the large assortment of colors there was a white.  I added it to the pile and after getting home I pulled out a couple freight cars to add a few extra markings.   The pen is made by Gelly Roll with the size being 5.  The marks are the opaque white ones you see below.
--
Charlie Duckworth
Omaha, Ne.

--