Gesendet: Mittwoch, 02. Dezember 2020 um 20:57 Uhr
Von: "gary laakso" <vasa0vasa@...>
An: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [RealSTMFC] Okay You Gondola Devotees

Hi Ralph:

It is.  Look at the top of the double riveted strap between the Rio and Grande.  There is at the top of the strap a cut into the side of the gondola and there are 5 others along the side near the top.  Yes, it is a drop-bottom but what at the 6 cuts at the top of the sides for?

Gary Laakso

Northwest of Mike Brock