Re: Etched brass parts was Re: [RealSTMFC] Frisco “Sawtooth” boxcar photo

radiodial868

If you've ever built any of YMW's runningboard end supports, or the brake step platform, you know how complex, delicate yet strong they are once bent along their little fold lines.
I was thinking something like this little sketch I just threw together on my phone. The blue is the bend lines. The YMW etched bend lines can go either way, so could represent many styles. The 'feet" would be easily tweaked with a needlenose to match any odd roof angle or irregularity encountered.

RJ Dial

Mendocino, CA