Re: Ann Arbor Accurail kitbash

Paul Doggett

Rob

That’s going to look really good when it’s finished.

Paul Doggett.   England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

On 3 Dec 2020, at 16:47, Robert kirkham <rdkirkham@...> wrote:

Thought I'd post an updated photo of my kitbash of one of the Ann Arbor 73750 series boxcars.  It uses the 4300 series Accurail boxcar, with modified door rollers, top plate, and strap bracing on the end panels.  The Yarmouth Hutchins roof, a wood running board and their 16" spacing 7 rung ladders (modified for the car ends) were also used.   The ends were scratch built (before I did the 3d drawing of the replacement end).

Waiting for the Miner power brake parts to arrive.

Rob

Attachments: