From: np328
Sent: Friday, December 04, 2020 2:55 AM
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] automobile boxcars

While looking through some paperwork, I recalled a post from last month where Tim O' asked "could it handle 5 autos inside?"
While providing no answers to the 16 foot opening or the 16F5 , read the middle paragraph of the attachment.
Back in 1922, judge for yourself however to me, it does appear the automakers were getting 5 autos in 50 foot cars.    Jim Dick - St. Paul, MN