From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Eric Hansmann
Sent: Friday, December 04, 2020 11:21 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Early PRR GS gondolas in PRR and Vandalia Line P&L

I suspect the GS is hauling cinders to use as fill at this new Indianapolis freight house. It could also be fine rock to mix with cement to pour for foundations.

How about that fresh stencil work! We are used to seeing newer weigh and repack stencils, but someone upgraded the roadname here. I guess it was in worse shape then the car number.

Eric Hansmann

Murfreesboro, TN