From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gatwood, Elden J SAD
Sent: Friday, December 4, 2020 1:13 PM
To: RealSTMFC@groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Whose gon and dolomite container cars are these?

This is a pretty rare shot, maybe due to unflashy nature of the subject:

https://digital.hagley.org/1986268_1_0166

But super interesting that cars on the charging floor being unloaded for use include the scrap gon and dolomite container car.  Whose are they?  Seems LSC is Laclede Steel Co.; OK, served by who?

Elden Gatwood