Re: The Dirty Dozen

Schuyler Larrabee

I suppose that’s an advantage of FB, but the downside is you have to monitor FB.  Which for me is a major time sink.

Schuyler

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of radiodial868
Sent: Monday, December 07, 2020 11:16 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] The Dirty Dozen

On Sun, Dec 6, 2020 at 11:06 AM, Robert kirkham wrote:

Kind of evokes some of those Delano shots in Chicago - very cool!  Would like the hear the story for each car . . .

Rob

That's where Facebook Groups shines, I would just dump all 12 photos in a single post and then add the build details to each photo's page and then we could comment on individual cars or on the overall post. That's where much of the Resin Freight Car interest appears to be going.  Since most of the offline questions/interest is in the non-resin Ertl cars, I'll make one post here with details on what it took to detail up those interesting little cars.
RJ Dial

Mendocino, CA