Re: Kewanee boiler flat car load

Tom Madden

On Fri, Dec 11, 2020 at 06:29 AM, Tim O'Connor wrote:
I just looked Tom - he's got another batch ready! :-)
Looks like he made another batch of 20. Once you get the printing parameters locked in you can set the printer to running and walk away. I assume the seller is using a Form 2 or equivalent - and probably more than one. You can do multiples on a build platform so if you can do a couple runs a day (including overnight) it's pretty easy to replenish the stock. Considering the large number of items the seller is offering, and the thoroughness of the item descriptions, this is not some random hobbyist making a few for himself and his friends.

Didn't realize a seller can keep an eBay listing active after the item sells. Must be an eBay Store thing when you are selling multiples of identical items. Interesting.....

Tom Madden