From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill Keene via groups.io
Sent: Saturday, December 12, 2020 3:02 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] 70-TON BARBER STABLIZED S-2A TRUCK?

I pulled a Tichy model of a ATSF GA-61 "War Emergency" gondola off the shelf to complete. According to SANTA FE OPEN-TOP CARS by Richard Hendrickson these cars were equipped with 70-ton Barber Stabilized S-2A trucks. To my 74+year old eyes the side frames furnished with the kit do not look correct. Is there a recommended source for the 70-ton Barber Stabilized S-2A truth in HO scale?

Thanks & Cheers,
Bill Keene
Irvine, CA