Re: books free for postage

Dave Boss

Hello Schuyler
                    Thank You very much for the journal. is this your e-mail address I have tried twice to send my address to your verison.net@groups.io and it's reading failure. Please forward your e-mail address

On Wed, Dec 16, 2020 at 11:52 AM Schuyler Larrabee via groups.io <schuyler.larrabee=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

That’s fine, Dave, but it would be most helpful if you supplied your address.  That’s why I requested a PRIVATE reply.

Schuyler

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave Boss
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2020 11:15 AM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] books free for postage

Hello

          I would be very interested in having the Burlington Northern Frt car journal Thanks

Good Day

Dave

On Wed, Dec 16, 2020 at 10:23 AM Schuyler Larrabee via groups.io <schuyler.larrabee=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

Gize,

I have four books that I simply do not need, since my modeling interest has kind of settled into the early 50s.  These are all more modern books and likely after the sunset date of this list – but I am not on the BBFCL or the MFCL lists, so can’t post these there.

SOUTHERN

Modern Freight Car Roster

Freight Cars Journal Monograph #5

Newbauer/Casdorph

FREIGHT CARES FROM TRENTON

Production roster of Eastern Car Co and Hawker Siddeley Canada

Freight Cars Journal Monograph #6

John Riddell

MODERN FLATCARS

A pictorial review

Freight Cars Journal Monograph #7

David G. Casdorph

BURLINGTON NORHERN’S

Freight Cars

Freight Cars Journal Monograph #8

David G. Casdorph

Use the “reply to sender” link below to send me a private message.  I don’t care about what these cost to me, I simply want them to go to a home where they are welcomed.

Schuyler Larrabee