From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jim Betz
Sent: Friday, December 18, 2020 10:41 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Calling All Chemists - Somewhat OT

Tony/all,
  I use Ziploc brand because I like the weight of the plastic (and it is
food grade).   I don't like the lighter weight stuff because it can
'grab' the fine details.

  But - I cut the bag open on 3 sides and toss the closure and
side edges - and then simply roll the model in the 'sheet' of plastic.
Works for me.
                                                                                                  - Jim