From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of WILLIAM PARDIE
Sent: Friday, December 18, 2020 1:04 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] NYC gondola brake details

Jerry is doing a great job on this gondola as on all his efforts.  He like many of my modeling friends includes the train line on his models.  Others ignor it completely. While not particularly difficult I do find it rather finicany in drilling the holes for this line in a cast resin underframe.  I would be interested in Jerry's technique  for accurately drilling holes for this line.

Bill Pardie