Gesendet: Freitag, 18. Dezember 2020 um 21:42 Uhr
Von: "Tim O'Connor" <timboconnor@...>
An: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [RealSTMFC] Oriental Models Inc

Anthony Wenzel

After Oriental he started a little brass importer called AWE - Anthony Wenzel Enterprises - using stolen plans
from the Shoreham Shops (around the time when Samhongsa let Lionel use someone else's plans which led to
a major lawsuit by MTH that put Sam out of business). AWE did import a nice early welded Pullman box car.

On 12/18/2020 11:30 AM, Schuyler Larrabee via groups.io wrote:

IIRC (debatable) the owner of OMI was T Wenzel.  T was for Tony or Tom, I can’t remember which, though I think Tony.

Does anyone have contact information for him?

Schuyler

Sterling, Massachusetts