Re: Oriental Models Inc

Tom Madden

On Sat, Dec 19, 2020 at 12:20 PM, Tony Thompson wrote:
Mont Switzer wrote:
Some of the surplus were sold to a dealer "out east."   If you are from Indiana "out east" is defined an anywhere east of Ohio.
     Ah, yes. When I was a kid in Southern California, a classmate in elementary school was moving away, going "back east." Her family was relocating to Denver.
Works both ways. When Gail and I lived in New Jersey and were driving to Colorado for our two week vacations, a co-worker told me that his family was going to be vacationing "out west" too. When I asked where, he said Rockford, Illinois.

Tom Madden