From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] on behalf of Charlie Vlk [cvlk@...]
Sent: Saturday, December 19, 2020 6:17 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Oriental Models Inc

Tony should be credited with being responsible for the creation of Broadway Limited Imports as well.

Together with a Korean builder and QSI, he was behind the New York Central J3a and N&W Class A which were the first BLI locomotives.

I don’t know all the details and it isn’t appropriate to go further with the particulars of the changes in leadership in which he separated from the company but he should be credited with morphing the old “Powerhouse” line of Korean production diecast steam locomotives into the factory sound equipped locomotives and freight cars we have today  (can’t forget the PRR K7A stock car with cow, pig, chicken, mule sound effects!!!)

Charlie Vlk