From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of BRIAN PAUL EHNI
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2020 9:16 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [RealSTMFC] Tank heads on depressed center flat on EJE

This is what I’m talking about…

Attached photo side frame:

Lightbox side frame:

To my eye, there is a second hump for axles 2&3

Thanks!
--

Brian Ehni

From: <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Andy Cich <ajc5150@...>
Date: Monday, December 21, 2020 at 7:51 PM
To: <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>, <RealSTMFC@groups.io>

The linked photo sure does look like an F29. The sill steps, grab irons, poling pockets, and polling pocket rivets all match up.

About the only difference between the attached photo and the linked photo is the cut lever. Carmer on the attached photo and bottom operated on the linked photo.

Andy Cich