Re: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [RealSTMFC] Erie Gondola with Slope Sheets

Gatwood, Elden J SAD

Group;

These are two of my favorites:  tapping the salamander at USS’s Carrie Furnace #4, 1941.

There’s the same Erie class gon back there under the tap floor of the blast furnace, if I am seeing this right.  Not yet converted to hopper bottom.

There was a lot of debris generated in a tap of the salamander, hence the URR twin and Erie gon.

This would make a FABULOUS modeling scene or switching layout!

Ask me about the salamander……

Elden Gatwood