Re: Rapido GLa Hopper

Gavin

Honestly that's what I love any modeling Vancouver, you have 4 US railways that interchange with you, and several shortlines plus the Kettle Valley/ E&N subdivisions that connected at Hope/Vancouver

On Fri, Dec 25, 2020, 10:14 PM Robert kirkham <rdkirkham@...> wrote:
Nice! Comparison with the Rapido model does credit to the comparison.  A few detail changes and it would be hard to tell…

Rob

On Dec 25, 2020, at 5:42 PM, Doug Rhodes <farronhill@...> wrote:

The following was posted on another list and may be of interest:

www.nakina.net has this image: http://nakina.net/photos/cn1/cn117312.jpg which is one of the numbers Rapido is offering in CN.

Doug Rhodes

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Charles Peck
Sent: December 25, 2020 3:41 PM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Rapido GLa Hopper

In one old man 's view, if it were not for foobies and stand-ins, a lot of otherwise
good models would never reach marketable numbers.
Not a popular view perhaps.
Chuck Peck

On Fri, Dec 25, 2020 at 6:13 PM Gavin <senftgav@...> wrote:
Aw so the CN cars are inaccurate?

On Fri, Dec 25, 2020, 3:11 PM Claus Schlund &#92;(HGM&#92;) <claus@...> wrote:
Hi List Members,

David pointed out what the CN cars are. Can anyone tell me, did LV have GLa design cars? Is the LV car correct?

TIA

Claus Schlund