Re: Photo: Swift & Company Shed

John Barry

The boxcars in the background are led by a CB&Q car in two of the cuts. And, if my eyes don't deceive me, they all have truss rod underframes.

John Barry

ATSF North Bay Lines
Golden Gates & Fast Freights
Lovettsville, VA

707-490-9696

On Sunday, December 27, 2020, 10:55:34 PM EST, mopacfirst <ron.merrick@...> wrote:

I'm at a loss as to how the 1935 could be a correct address.  This is west (geographically southwest) of the 16th Street viaduct, if that is indeed the correct viaduct.  Certainly could be, since it appears to have streetcar tracks on it, judging by the poles.  I don't have immediate access to an old Denver map, so I can't say what a more likely address would be for this, or even the cross street, but the street it's on could be 15th, below the viaduct.

Ron Merrick