From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Douglas Harding
Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 2020 8:10 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Lackawanna & Southern poultry cars

I have nothing, except Kristen’s note that states 1900 circa ORER’s do list some railroad owned poultry cars. The ORER’s would give you car numbers and dimensions. But as to what they looked like, I have no idea. I don’t know if the railroad owned cars were built Live Poultry design, some other poultry car design or to a railroad specified plan.

Doug Harding

wwwiowacentralrr.org