Re: Sugar Beets Photo: D&RGW Gondola 70298 (1949)

Mont Switzer

Todd and all,

Hmmm.  Maybe that is why I have a few mystery dead spots even after the track cleaner has done its thing.  I hate to think of it, but maybe a closer inspection is in order.

Mont

Montford L. Switzer

President

Switzer Tank Lines, Inc.