Re: Sugar Beets Photo: D&RGW Gondola 70298 (1949)

Tim O'Connor

looks good! I've never liked the idea of putting anything edible on the train table... Mice will eat
just about anything. Good looking resin beet loads would be great for HO scale :-)

On 12/31/2020 8:34 PM, Steve Wolcott wrote:
I made a master for a beet load using short-grain rice.  That's for S-scale, probably too big for HO. https://www.pre-size.com/products/SscaleCar_Loads.php   The same could be done with anise seed in HO.  Make a master and cast the loads with resin.  Then get the seed/rice out of the train room.
Steve Wolcott

Sterling, Massachusetts