Re: Sugar Beets Photo: D&RGW Gondola 70298 (1949)

Tim O'Connor

Tony

I'll look for the Chooch loads.

I wonder if a realistic sugar beet load can be done in 3-D printing. How would one specify
a highly irregular 3-D image to a machine?

On 1/2/2021 3:19 PM, Tony Thompson wrote:
Tim O'Connor wrote:

looks good! I've never liked the idea of putting anything edible on the train table... Mice will eat
just about anything. Good looking resin beet loads would be great for HO scale :-)

   Such loads were indeed offered by Chooch, and often show up on eBay. I think they are pretty good.

Tony Thompson

Sterling, Massachusetts