Re: T-Section Trucks

Steve Summers

I agree, the old Kadde truck springs look poor. Kadee makes a HGC (high gravity compound) version of this truck where the springs are solid, # 571 or 1571 with the semi scale wheels.  They look much better and are heavier.  Not perfect by any stretch but far better than the originals.

On Jan 3, 2021, at 1:27 PM, radiodial868 <radiodial57@...> wrote:

Anyone know of a HO source for the T-section trucks? I know of the Kadee version, but those flimsy springs and operation are a non-starter (plus look just silly)
The T-Section trucks look unique and are a nice alternative to the typical castframe trucks and really define a PFE reefer.
Thx,

--
RJ Dial

Mendocino, CA