Re: T-Section Trucks

Allan Smith

Walthers 933-1009 in the 2014 catalog. I have two sets of old Walthers 933-1003.

Al Smith Sonora CA

On Sunday, January 3, 2021, 10:37:46 AM PST, Steve and Barb Hile <shile@...> wrote:

Kadee now has these in their HGC solid side frames.

#1572 HO Scale Bettendorf T-Section Self Centering Trucks with 33 Ribbed Back Code 88 Semi-Scale Wheels - HGC [1572] - $10.55 : Kadee, The Coupler People

Steve Hile

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of radiodial868
Sent: Sunday, January 3, 2021 12:27 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] T-Section Trucks

Anyone know of a HO source for the T-section trucks? I know of the Kadee version, but those flimsy springs and operation are a non-starter (plus look just silly)
The T-Section trucks look unique and are a nice alternative to the typical castframe trucks and really define a PFE reefer.
Thx,

--
RJ Dial

Mendocino, CA