From: Charlie Vlk <cvlk@...>
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Sent: Sun, Jan 3, 2021 10:22 am
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Detailing for early tank cars

All-
I recall seeing such CB&Q cars in (probably) company service during the late 1950s and maybe into the early 1960s.
Don’t recall the number series but it should be able to come up with them from the “Ownership, Age & Condition” rosters.
I model in N Scale and so far we don’t have any such cars to letter up.
Charlie Vlk